Super Voxel World is a creative sandbox packed with features to help you unleash your imagination.
Create your own gameplay experiences in a procedurally generated voxel world, or just have fun playing with the editor. Featuring full online multiplayer and world sharing. This game is currently in early access.
Gameplay footage courtesy of A Plastic Bag:
Why Early Access?
"Your support and feedback is essential to the development of Super Voxel World. An engaged community during development helps fine tune the fun parts and push the game in interesting new directions."
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
"More Showcase Worlds, a Tutorial, Steam integration, Items and Game Modes."
What is the current state of the Alpha version?
"There are currently nine Showcase Worlds and well over 100 items. I am currently working on Survival and Tower Defense mechanics to wrap up the planned gameplay additions. Right now you can create a platformer, wave defense, tower defense, and even mix and match the genres."
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
I am very open to suggestions and feedback. If you've found a bug or have an idea you can connect via Discord, Comments, or Social Media."
About Super Voxel World
Current features include :
Create Your Own Worlds
- Modify an infinite, procedurally generated world
- Make your world come to life by adding characters, enemies, animals, and other interactive creatures
- Change the sky, ocean, and time of day to fit the mood
Add Gameplay Elements
- Empower your player with items such as Jetpacks, Bows, Turrets, and Guns
- Add Goals, Enemies, Moving Platforms, and much more
- An electrical system allows you to connect batteries, switches, lights, motors, servos, sound blocks, and more to create complex interactions.
- Choose your player's perspective : First Person, Third Person, Sidescroller, or even mix them together in real-time via powerups.
Play It Your Way
- Create a platformer by placing goals and checkpoints. Make it interesting and challenging by adding enemies, waypoints, bounce pads, moving platforms, fans, levetators and more
- Add waves of enemies for a survival game, or place individual NPC's and customize their behavior for a unique battle setup.
- Put your shooting skills to the test at the gun range, against zombies, or even other players.
- Don't want to add objectives? Use the in-game tools to create your own virtual playground.
- Make a mountainous roller coaster that goes deep underground or high into the sky for dramatic views.
- String together explosives and electricity for fun results
- Combine music notes with wires and switches to create your own songs
- Ride a dragon! Need we say more?
- Easy to upload your world to the community
- Browse and Play community-made worlds
- WASD : Movement
- Tab : Inventory / World Options
- E - Interact
- K - Hold to respawn at last checkpoint
- P - Switch between Play and Edit Mode
- F - Toggle Free Flight / Jetpack (Edit Mode)
- R - Rotate Block (Edit Mode)
- T - Toggle Perspective between 1st / 3rd person (if not 2d)
- Z - Quicksave
Super Voxel World on Discord!
Want to chat with the developer, share ideas, submit bugs, or just hang out? Check out the official Discord channel : https://discord.gg/rFdQpuv
Give us a Like on Facebook!
Gameplay / Youtube Videos
Take the Survey! Give me your feedback for a change to receive a free Steam key upon release.